General Terms & Conditions
a) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED is a company registered on the 18 June 2018 under the laws of Cameroon with Company registration number M061812708490C and registered address at Douala, Cameroon, Akwa, Rue Pastuer, Face Laborex. NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED Limited is trading under the name NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED and Loterie.cm (accordingly any reference to NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED or www.Loterie.cm shall be construed as constituting a reference to NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED LTD).
b) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED License, #
the license is regulated by the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Decentralization. This is a regulatory body for betting licenses in Cameroon.
c) This agreement establishes the Terms and Conditions for the contractual relationship between NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED and any person registering with the NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED, known as a Player. Each player is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering for an account with NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
d) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions including any of the Betting Rules at any time. It is the players’ responsibility to regularly check for any changes. Players will be notified when a material change is made to the Terms and Conditions, and such a change will require the player to accept the revised terms and conditions. Should the player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close his account.
e) The contractual relationship between the registered player and NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED is governed by these Terms and Conditions and by the Laws of Cameroon.
f) In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Terms and Conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
g) It is recommended that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and the Betting Rules for your records and store them in an easily accessible place.
2. Account Rules
1. a) Any player applying for an account must be at least 18 years old. In case the legal age is changed by the local authorities, the new legal age is directly absorbed by the Company.
2. b) The players of NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting in the interests of any third party;
- not utilizing funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilizing bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorized to use;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED systems or, to alter its code or content in any way;
- not going to take part or organize any criminal actions against NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED , its affiliates, and its players.
2. c) In the event of a player not respecting one or more of the rules as mentioned in 2.1,2.2 and 2.3, NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED will close the account and may confiscate the available funds.
3. d) It is the responsibility of the player to verify that when opening an account and conducting business with NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED, they are not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
4. e) In order to open an account with NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED, the prospective customer must correctly fill in the registration form found on the website and read and accept the Terms and Conditions as found on the website http://www.loterie.cm/
5. f) The player must submit the correct information during the registration process. The player also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to their personal data provided.
6. g) The player is restricted to opening only one account or having only one active account.
7. h) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. Any contractual obligations already entered into will be honored.
8. i) All accounts are opened and transacted in the Central African Franc (CFA) currency.
9. j) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED is not a financial institution and no interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the player’s account.
10. k) It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable.
11. l) During the registration process the player will be able to choose his login ID and password. This password may be changed by the player at any time.
12. M) The player must keep his login ID and password secret at all times. In this respect, NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED advises the player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED also advises the player not to leave his computer unattended when logged in, so that he can avoid anyone using his account without his consent. NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED also advises the player to construct a password with a minimum length of six characters which contains, as a minimum, upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers or other characters (e.g. A!cM&@1234).
13. n) All actions performed in a game or tournament which are carried out using the login ID and password of a player will be considered to have been made by that player and therefore valid.
14. o) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its players at any time. When deemed necessary, NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED will request that documentation proving the player’s identity is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo ID’s, passports, bank statements, references, utility bill, photocopy of credit card, etc.
15. p) A player account cannot be sold or transferred to third parties.
16. q) If an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months or more, NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED has the right to close the account and remove any funds from this account. The Player shall have no right to claim these funds.
3. Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawals
1. a) Deposits can be made into the account through our shops.
2. b) All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the player being reported to the relevant authorities and freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the account and confiscation of the funds.
3. c) Bonuses can from time to time be placed into a player’s account as part of a sales promotion/marketing campaign. More details of each bonus scheme will be published on the website as they are introduced. Bonuses can only be withdrawn only if the bonus conditions have been met.
4. d) Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one player to the account of another player.
5. e) A player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, games played, pending games/tournaments and withdrawals. Should the player notice any mistakes he should notify NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The player should report such a mistake within 30 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
6. f) At any time, a player can decide to withdraw part or all of his funds from his account by selecting from the various options made available by NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED. Once all the available funds have been withdrawn, the player has the right to close his NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED account if he wishes to do so.
7. g) The player acknowledges that NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED may only entertain withdrawal requests once it is satisfied about the player’s identity.
8. h) The player hereby also acknowledges that it is a legal requirement for NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED to verify the identity of players requesting withdrawals of over 1 000 000 cfa .
9. i) Should you be unable to withdraw your funds as your account is dormant, closed, locked or excluded, kindly use our Contact page (http://loterie.cm) to send us a message or email us on admin@Loterie.cm
4. Betting Rules
1. a) Only registered players can place bets, participate in games or tournaments.
2. b) Betting and gaming may only be done by utilizing a distant communication device (computer connected to the internet, mobile phone, etc.).
3. c) A player can only participate in a game or a tournament if he has sufficient funds in his NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED account.
4. d) Betting, games and tournaments will be governed by the version of Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules valid at the time of the bet being accepted.
5. e) A request to join a game or tournament is deemed to have been completed as soon as it is received on the NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED system and validated and processed and becomes visible on the player’s device or computer in the list of game entries.
6. f) Collusion or other communication between players in a game is prohibited and wherever detected the games will be voided and any winnings reversed. See Game Rules for more information. NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED retains the right to decline terminate games or tournaments without providing any reason.
7. g) In case an event is terminated, funds that the players have utilized to book their participation in the event would be returned to the player.
8. h) The list of all the games/tournaments the player has played or has booked a seat into, their status and details are available to the player on the website once the player is logged in.
9. i) Should NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED decide to close a player’s account, all funds will be returned to the player. Similarly, funds that the players have utilized to book their participation in an event will be returned to the player.
10. j) Once a player has verified their intention to participate in a game, the game details, including the value of the bet, cannot be amended, cancelled by the player.
11. k) A mistake regarding the details of a game or tournament will not influence the validity game.
12. l) When the player participates in a game or tournament, he acknowledges that he has read and understood in full all of the Terms and Conditions and Betting Rules regarding the events offered by NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED as stated on the website.
13. M) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED manages the player’s account, calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the gaming funds as well as the amount of the winnings, less commissions. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
14. n) The player is fully responsible for the actions carried out during a game. NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED will never question the player about the relevance of the actions they wish to carry out and will not be held responsible for the possible mistakes that could have been made during the game.
15. o) Winnings will be paid into the player’s account after the final result is confirmed. However, NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of an event resulting from a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the event. If the irregularity is confirmed then NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED retains the right to void the result of any related games and tournaments.
16. p) Should NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED become aware that a player has played games or participated in tournaments from different accounts he has irregularly opened, all games and tournaments will be voided. NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED retains the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
17. q) If any games whose winnings exceed stipulated limits are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the winnings of the games will be revised accordingly. The difference would be paid back to the accounts of the participating players.
18. r) Because the games are multiplayer and players wait for each other in order to complete the game, in case of loss of connection by a player a certain amount of time is allowed for the player to rejoin the game otherwise the player would be considered as being disconnected and is removed from the play of the game. See the section on Loss of Connection in the Game Rules. The same holds if a player fails to make a move in the allowed amount of time for whatever reason.
19. s) Should the game server or our system malfunction, the game will be voided and all bets returned to the player. Should a game be erroneously settled, we reserve the right to retrospectively settle and adjust winnings and balances accordingly.
20. t) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED reserves the right to limit stakes placed or refuse to accept bets from players at any time.
21. u) Bets placed on sporting events might be cancelled as long as the cancellation is requested in line with our cancellation policy.
5. Responsible Gaming
1. a) A player must set his own limits on the amount he permits himself to bet/loose and or deposit in a specified period of time
2. b) A player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time if he no longer wish to bet.
3. c) Any changes requested by the player to reduce restrictions or remove the blocking of his account will not take place until seven days after the request is received. Requests to increase restrictions on his gambling or to increase blocking periods will have immediate effect.
4. d) Please refer to our Responsible Gambling section for more information about our commitment to responsible gaming.
1. a) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED and its logo are registered trademarks of NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED. Any unauthorized use of the brand and/or the logo of LOTERIE.CM, Mega Milliard, NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED could lead to legal prosecution by NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED.
2. b) All of the contents found on the website pages of NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED LOTERIE.CM as well as its URLs are owned by NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of this URL or of the contents of the NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED – www.Loterie.cm website could lead to legal prosecution.
1. a) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees or vicarious agents.
2. b) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from the NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED (http://LOTERIE.CM) website.
3. c) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, saturation of the telecommunication networks or natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
4. d) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its services, via Internet or by phone.
5. e) In the event of any mistake or negligent act from NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED’s part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the player would never be any higher than the available funds on the player’s account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
6. f) Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognized Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms and Conditions would retain their validity.
7. g) These Terms and Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED and the player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED.
8. h) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a player or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED ’s website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
1. a) We will only process your personal data for the purposes of which we collected it, namely to provide you with an online betting exchange service.
2. b) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED does not normally share your data with any other third parties; however, at times we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
3. c) You have a right to access your data and request it to be changed or deleted at no cost to yourself.
4. d) You also have a right to stop receiving marketing information. You may do this by just removing the tick mark in the My Account page when you login.
1. a) NATIONALE LOTERIE CAMEROUN LIMITED will endeavor to make a player’s experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there may be occasions where a player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our products or of our customer service. A player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at ‘’contact us’’ or by directly chatting using the ‘’Live chat’’. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavor to handle it within 48 hours of receipt.
when a gambler loses the sense of fun that casual gambling is meant to generate it means that he has a problem. He may begin to look at gambling as a way to make money or worse still he keeps on gambling to try and win back money he had previously lost. He often believes that he has special luck or abilities or that his luck may be about to change. When you gamble not just for that rush and you find yourself chasing losses and betting more, the result is a vicious circle of increasing losses and increased betting to recover the losses.
Responsible Gambling Tips
For many people gambling is exciting and entertaining. They make careful decisions about how to spend their time and money, where to go and how to have fun.
Here is how you can control your gambling:
You can realize you have a problem:
If your answer to any of the above is “YES” then we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a worse problem. There are many organizations that may help you to control your problem.
(www.gamcare.org.uk, www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk). You are also welcome to contact us